- Our Businesses
- Electrical and Excavators
Electrical and Excavators
Whether you're an agent or an owner Demi Engineering Group can help keep your properties up to current electrical standards by completing full electrical safety checks. As electrical services are not included in building inspections we recommend having a full safety inspection when you purchase a property, have new tenants moving in, as well as having regular maintenance checks on smoke alarms, safety switches etc.
At Demi Engineering Group we appreciate that real estate agents, property managers and body corporates need organised, stress free solutions to their properties, which is why we offer regular tailored maintenance programs so you have complete piece of mind.
- Safety switch testing, repairs and installation
- Repairs and replacement of light fittings and lamps
- Repairs of hot water systems
- Repairs of large appliances including stoves, ovens, dishwashers etc.
- Fault finding and alterations on power and lighting services
- Phone line, data point and power socket repairs and installations
- TV aerial installations
- A/C servicing and installation
Excavators are known the world over for their industry leading technology and innovation. But you??l like how their speed and production boost your bottom line. With up to six working modes, a Power Max button and pattern control valve, the operator can tailor his machine and its??function to perfectly suit the job at hand and his own operating style. From top to bottom these excavators have great balance for lifting, power for digging, flow and versatility for attachments and reliability to put a smile on the face of your maintenance manager as well as your accountant.